In June 2017 we took part in the Bristol Green Capital Better Bristol crowdfund campaign. The crowdfund was a collaborative effort with Bristol Energy Network members Bedminster Energy Group, re:work, Easton Energy Group and CHEESE. We were thrilled to be awarded a £5,000 grant for our commitment to inclusion and equality. Read more.
This funding will allow us to:
- Host talks and film-screenings
- Run workshops for people on low incomes providing advice on reducing energy bills
- Provide materials for home improvements, such as draught-proofing kits
- Get new and upgraded public engagement tools
- Carry out thermal imaging surveys of people’s homes to help them identify where they are losing heat
You can see the crowdfund via the link below: