The referendum on Europe is one of the biggest decisions in a generation. But what has the European Union done for the UK‘s environment? If the environment had a vote, would it be ‘In’ or ‘Out’?
Join Friends of the Earth and Environmentalists for Europe in Bristol on Friday 10 June, to find out the answers to these critical questions.
Come and engage in an exciting discussion with our keynote speakers:
- Kerry McCarthy – Labour MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Molly Scott Cato – Green Party MEP
- Marvin Rees – Mayor of Bristol
- Jonathon Porritt – leading British environmentalist and former Friends of the Earth CEO
- Laura Sandys – Chair of European Movement UK and former Conservative MP
- Sam Lowe – EU referendum campaigner, Friends of the Earth