What does community energy need to thrive?
What policies and resources do we need?
The 5-year anniversary of the Community Strategy for Energy is coming up next year, join us to start thinking about how the energy field has changed and how we need to respond to this going forward. In particular, we’ll be looking at the policies that affect our aims around renewable energy, energy efficiency, and fuel poverty.
Come for food at 6.30, with a prompt 7pm start. All welcome!
- 6.30 – 7.00: Food and networking
- 7.00 – 7.05: Introduction
- 7.05 – 7.30: Updates from BEN and members
- 7.30 – 8.00: Presentation from Mark Leach, Bristol City Council, and Liz Beth, Planning Consultant specialising in Neighbourhood planning, on policies relating to renewable energy, energy efficiency, and fuel poverty
- 8.00 – 8.10: BREAK
- 8.10 – 8.45: Small group discussions. Some suggested questions: How do the policies affect our work? Which policies should we focus on? How can we influence them? How can we work together to do this? What resources do we need?
- 8.45 – 9.00: Feedback from groups/ Close
Please register below: