We are partnering with the Centre for Sustainable Energy to provide a training for helping people access the Warm Homes Discount and with basic energy advice. This winter people are going to be really badly hit by the increase in energy prices, so energy advice and support will be more important than ever.
This training is suitable for:
- Volunteers who would like to come to an Energy Help Desk session
- Staff and volunteers at food banks, children’s centres, other places where people come for support
- Energy Champions who want to have up to date energy knowledge to advise friends and family
- Anyone who wants to know more
Please sign up on eventbrite here
After the training you will be able to:
- Save energy in your home and other people’s
- Advise people on how to access the Warm Homes Discount
- Signpost people to more support if they need it
- Be confident in up to date advice on switching supplier
We will also invite you to become part of our network of energy champions, with future training opportunities and peer support.