City of Bristol College, Ashley Down Campus on the 27th, 28th, 29th January 2015
• 100%-funded*, award-winning training course (usual priced at £600 plus VAT).
• Delivered by CoRE, the national centre of excellence for low energy refurbishment.
• Ideal for SMEs wanting to enter the Warm Up Bristol energy efficiency scheme supply chain.
• Free parking, lunch and learning materials provided. • Limited places available – early sign up advised.
What will you learn?
This 3 day training programme ensures that design and construction professionals of all types are prepared and ready to participate in the Warm Up Bristol scheme and the wider energy efficiency market.
• Understanding the need for energy efficient buildings.
• An overview of energy efficiency techniques and how they compare to each other in typical UK houses in terms of costs and performance.
• Practical knowledge of techniques such as solid wall insulation, renewable technologies, airtightness improvements, natural lighting, heating systems etc.
• An insight into the success of actual low carbon refurbishment projects and case studies
• How to manage and supervise a project to optimise the use of low carbon techniques Economic case for energy and water efficiency measures to houses and “paybacks”.
• A detailed look at the Government policy and regulation.
• Detailed coverage of the Green Deal, including how the process works.
Who should attend?
• Main or sub-contractors
• Building designers and asset managers
• Specialist energy trades including loft, cavity and solid wall insulation installers
• Heating engineers and installers
How do I reserve a place?
• Contact – Stephanie Reeves, email@example.com, Telephone: 07800 845 649
The course is fully funded but we will ask SMEs to purchase a training voucher (£300) on sign-up to the course, this will then be re-deemed once delegates have attended and sat a brief exam at the end of the course. This is to ensure full attendance of those SMEs that sign-up – Failure to attend will lead to forfeiting your payment in full.