First public meeting for the Bristol Energy Co-operative.
Bristol Energy Co-operative will be a community owned initiative to build a resilient, local and low carbon energy infrastructure for Bristol. The plan is to offer community shares through a share offer through which Bristol residents and others supportive of our aims can become members.
The first phase of the project will be based on Solar PV installations on community and commercial buildings taking advantage of the Feed in Tariffs as income. After that, the co-operative will have the potential to expand into many areas, including domestic PV, energy efficiency measures and renewable heat projects.
Come to this first meeting if you:
– Want to find out more about the proposal
– Want to find out how you can get involved with the Bristol Energy Co-operative
– Are involved in a similar initiative and would like to collaborate
– Know of or own suitable large roofs of community buildings
– Install or manufacture PV panels and are interested in partnering with us.