Bristol Energy Network supports
Launch of Bristol Energy Cooperative Share Offer
Thursday 19th April 2012 @ 7.30pm until 9.30pm
Coexist, Hamilton House, 80 Stokes Croft
Bristol Energy Cooperative
Bristol Energy Cooperative aims to support and finance democratic, community-owned renewable energy and energy efficiency projects in Bristol.
- Join us for the opening of our first share offer!
- Own part of our first installation of solar PV panels on the roof of Hamilton House
- Become one of the first members of the Bristol Energy Cooperative and be part of the movement for democratic, community-owned energy in Bristol
- Help us celebrate, eat cake, find out more about our plans and find out how Bristol Energy Cooperative can support your group
- Maybe even sign up for some shares…
The Green Deal
- Find out about the Green Deal, a new framework for loans for energy efficiency, and the new ECO (Energy Company Obligation) funding
- Review of the opportunities and roles for community energy groups in the Bristol area
Local Group Updates
- Find out about what other groups across Bristol are up to
- Events, resources, spare time – who has any to spare / share
To register (so we know how many to cater for) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org!