The Bristol Energy Cooperative AGM is taking place this Saturday, at Hamilton House, from 10am to 3pm. All are welcome to attend, and get an update on how we our doing, our plans, and future strategy. Members will be eligible to vote for the new directors of the Cooperative for the coming year.
We will be:
– presenting a report on the annual accounts for your approval
– meeting and electing a new set of directors for the coming year
– hearing about the exciting plans developed in workshops so far
– sharing a lunch (bring a dish to share!)
– developing future ideas together and getting feedback from you
– having a drink together in the Canteen (the bar downstairs in Hamilton House) from 3pm
More information is available on the Bristol Energy Cooperative website, here:
Please register if you wish to attend. There is an eventbrite form on the website.