Wednesday 22nd January
6:00 to 8.30pm
Future Leap Hub 1-3 Gloucester Road, Bristol, BS7 8AA.
Take part in this inspiring and motivating look-back over what BEN and our marvelous members have achieved in 2019. We will be presenting the learning we’ve been doing with projects like:
- Energy Transition conference 2019
- REPLICATE – a research project on creating Smart Homes in Ashley, Easton & Lawrence Hill
- WHAM – supporting people to tackle cold, damp homes
- FutureProof – retrofitting for energy efficiency
- Energy Champions and more!
We’ll also be inviting our members to share their stories about what they’ve been doing in 2019 and how they are looking forward to perfect vision in 2020! If you would like to share your stories please get in touch
There will be plenty of networking time, facilitated with food from the brand-new FutureLeap cafe.
There is an existing vacancy and four of our existing directors are standing down; giving a total of 5 vacancies. Three of the existing directors would like to stand for re-election, see below for their pitch:
We have also had two late applications:
1. Rebecca Windemer who had to step down as a director last year but as her life-circumstances have changes she would now like to stand again.
2. Chris Puttick, a senior lecturer in in Building Services Engineering Management for the Faculty of Environment and Technology (FET) at the University of the West of England. He is not able to start on the Board until September, but is very keen to get involved.