This is currently concentraing on these wards. However, the vision is for every neighbourhood in Bristol to have a local person to turn to for energy advice, a person who would champion energy saving in their community.
Training is provided to Energy Champions to help enable them to support energy groups in the city, work with community groups wanting to run energy programmes or to start their own projects. We also have get-togethers so Energy Champions could meet each other and come up with ideas together.
In the past, Energy Champions have got involved in:
● Helping conduct energy efficiency surveys
● Learning how to construct solar panels and teaching others
● Conducting small bits of research
● Demonstrating new technologies
● Providing advice and support
Activities & Events
New calendar of events coming soon.
If you are interested in becoming an Energy Champion or if you have an event you would like us to come along to, please email Caroline Ennion or phone 07871791679.