Bristol Community Energy Fund
Bristol Energy Network have been working with Bristol City Council and Quartet Community Foundation to set up and run the Bristol Community Energy Fund. There have been 4 rounds of the fund so far and we have carried out an evaluation of how well it has been working. The report headlines are that:
- collaborations between new (non-energy) groups and more experienced BEN members worked well
- the fund was successful in reaching areas with higher levels of deprivation
- the application process was clear and support offered was helpful
- reporting and data collection could be more streamlined
- events to share experiences would be welcome
The fund is now open for a final round and we are offering support to applicants to develop ideas and complete their application forms. There will be a funding workshop in April 2018 – watch this space for more details!
For more information about the fund, please visit the links below.
- General information about Bristol Community Energy Fund
- Projects map
- Quartet Community Foundation for information on how to apply
The fund is open for project up to £10,000 in value, the deadline for applications is 21 May 2018
For help with your application, please contact one of our staff.