Bristol Community Energy Fund
The successful applicants to the Bristol Community Energy Fund have now been announced!
Download this document to find out who they are and what they will be doing: BCEF successful applicants June 2018
Bristol Energy Network have been working with Bristol City Council and Quartet Community Foundation to set up and run the Bristol Community Energy Fund. There have been 5 rounds of the fund so far and we have carried out an evaluation of how well it has been working. The report headlines are that:
- collaborations between new (non-energy) groups and more experienced BEN members worked well
- the fund was successful in reaching areas with higher levels of deprivation
- the application process was clear and support offered was helpful
- reporting and data collection could be more streamlined
- events to share experiences would be welcome
The fund has now completed what is likely to be its final round where we offered support to applicants to develop ideas and complete their application forms. There was a funding workshop in April 2018 to further support applicants.
For more information about the fund, please visit the links below.
- General information about Bristol Community Energy Fund
- Projects map
- Quartet Community Foundation for information on how to apply
The fund was open for projects up to £10,000 in value, the last deadline for applications was 21 May 2018