Cold Homes Energy Efficiency Survey Experts (CHEESE) have an immediate vacancy for a Project Co-ordinator:
From November, 2 days/week for 40 days (with two weeks leave over Christmas/New Year) Pay £120 per day for 8-hour day, flexi-time. (£15/hour.) Freelance, self-employed contract. Payment against invoice.
May be extended or increased if further funding becomes available.
Six week probationary period (12 days).
- To work closely with the members of the CHEESE Project Management Committee.
- Coordinate extension of external Thermal Imaging surveys in Bristol.
- Set up, monitor and log results of internal thermal imaging surveys of homes.
- Liaise with designated CHEESE representatives of each ward Segment, forward survey data to them.
- Ensure payment is made for surveys.
- Supervise payment of Energy Tracers and CHEESE Segments from central account.
- Keep books of income and expenditure and prepare monthly financial reports, assist with reports to Lottery/Quartet and other funders.
- Supervise loans of equipment to participating CHEESE Segments in wards.
- Set up and monitor follow-up visits by Energy Tracers and Energy Champions. Logging data received.
- Assist in setting up training sessions for Energy Tracers.
- Assist in compiling archive of faults for different building types.
- Help to develop and maintain relationships with other NGOs eg. Bristol Green Doors, Green Register, etc.
- Assist with customer-seeking publicity and events.
- Act as a contact point for customers and other wards, cities, etc. interested in joining The CHEESE Project.
- First class English language
- Good maths
- Book-keeping experience
- Highly competent in computer skills, eg. Word, Excel, Google docs, web
- Good teamworker
- Outgoing personality
- Able to work some evenings and weekends
- Proven interest in sustainability and energy use.
- Experience of non-profit sector.
Contact Mike Andrews firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 0117 9682140 with CV, relevant experience, and statement why you think you are suitable. Deadline midnight 15 November 2016.