Bristol Community Energy Fund loans are available to help community organisations develop renewable energy projects in the Greater Bristol area (Bristol, North Somerset, Bath and North East Somerset and South Gloucestershire). The loan can help a project get to a position where it should be ‘investment ready’.
It can be used for:
- Planning application costs
- Solicitors fees for a landowner lease agreement
- Solicitors fees for a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)
- Financial modelling
- Accountants fees for financial due diligence
- Preparation and launch of share offer
- Community engagement and consultation
- Project management costs
- Costs of arranging a grid connection
All applications must be received by CSE by 5pm 6th October 2017.