BEN is currently recruiting a part-time administrator to provide the central co-ordination, communication and administration functions of the network.
The role will provide the core administration function for Bristol Energy Network, enabling it to bring together, communicate with and support its members and to participate directly and through its members in the development of sustainable energy initiatives across the city and surrounding area.
The administrator will work alongside the new part-time BEN Partnerships and Development Manager and Project Officer and other BEN staff as required by project funding.
What’s in it for you?
· Part-time (0.25FTE) 40 hours per month
· Salary of £19,000- £23,000 (pro rata) dependent on experience
· Flexible working
· 20 days annual leave + Bank holidays (pro rata)
· The opportunity to support community organisations
· Contract to start ASAP and is ongoing
· Scope to develop the role
How to Apply:
View the complete job description and application form in the links below. Complete the application form, referencing the job description and person specification.
Email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org