- Do you enjoy meeting new people?
- Are you interested in how our approach to energy is changing in the city?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop your skills in media and communications?
We’re looking for one or two people to visit community groups around Bristol and interview them about their energy projects. This could relate to renewable energy, energy efficiency and/ or fuel poverty. It is not necessary to have an in-depth knowledge of energy to do this, although a keen interest in energy issues would be a bonus.
The interviews will be used to create case studies to build up a picture of the different types of energy projects taking part in different communities across the city.
Ideally we’re looking for people who can start straight away.
You will need to:
- Contact groups and organise a time to visit them
- With BEN staff, write a list of interview questions to ask the groups
- Interview the groups and take thorough notes
- Take some photos of the project
- Type up the notes
- You will need to be able to travel to the groups, which are across the city
It is not necessary to have an in-depth knowledge of energy to do this, however, you will need to be reliable, confident meeting new people, good at taking and typing up notes and taking photos. We’d also welcome anyone who has skills in filming and editing. This would be perfect for anyone considering a career in communications or journalism!
Email Sophie on email@example.com ASAP to be considered for this role.